As part of O-Week, Monash Business
School welcomes you to our Orientation and Clubs Fair, a must attend event for new and
recently commenced students. Featuring a mixture of social, academic and interactive
sessions including a unique panel and daily quiz,
with prizes up for grabs - there is something for
Take this opportunity to meet your academics, connect with new and existing students, and find out about unique opportunities available to business students.
Orientation is available to everyone, wherever you are in the world! We have sessions on campus, online, or a combination of both if you wish.
Students currently located in
Melbourne are encouraged to attend on campus O-Week activities. Registration is
required, so if you have not done so already click here to register now.
If you are unable to attend campus
you can join various O-Week sessions online via our interactive virtual fair. Note: all
sessions will be displayed in the Auditorium, located within the fair.
Make sure you visit the Orientation Hub, your dedicated page for essential orientation and transition information.
- Lobby: Once you log in, the lobby is your central launch pad to all aspects of the fair.
- Agenda: Provides you with an overview of all O-Week activities and locations.
- Info desk: Visit the information desk if you need help navigating the fair or require technical support.
- Exhibit Hall: Enter the Exhibit Hall to meet all booth holders.
- Booths: Meet and find out about various members of our business community.
- Auditorium: Attend and view live webinars, pre-recorded videos and semi-live sessions.
- Swag Bag: Add, download and store items (documents and videos) you come across at the fair.
- Resource Centre: A searchable library of all documents, videos and other content available for download.
- Live Chat: Interact with booth holders, staff and other students through group or 1:1 chats
- Lounge: Find out how your student associations can support you throughout your time at Monash Business School, and access helpful resources to assist you transition into University life.
- Photo booth: Smile! Have some fun in the virtual photo booth, take a selfie and share it with your new friends!
Attend a Course Information session
Meet other students, including our Clubs and Societies
Access student resources and advice
Discover how to get involved with the University community
Watch live and pre-recorded presentations
Experience Wominjeka Monash – A celebration of Australian Indigenous Culture
Engage in Social and Networking Events
Chat with support service staff
Find out about future study options and career planning
Take a virtual tour of your home campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Various community members have their own booth, and you can virtually visit each one to find out more about them, view their opportunities and a range of digital content or interact with them through chat.
- This event will open at 9.00am (AEDT) on Monday 21 February 2022 until 7pm (AEDT) Wednesday 23 February 2022, and will remain accessible for a short period after
- Registration is required via the O-Week planner. If you have not registered click here
- Yes, registration is required to participate. Register your attendance here
- All business students who have registered via the O-Week planner by Thursday 17 February will receive an email on Friday 18 February, which will include their login details and generic password to access the fair, and therefore do not need to register through this page.
- Guests and business students who register after the 18 February can register for the fair by clicking on the ‘Registration’ button at the top of this page
- Yes you can. Students currently located in Melbourne are encouraged to attend O-Week activities on campus
- All students who wish to attend on campus O-Week must register via the O-Week planner
- If the on campus session is fully booked, please register for the online session, via the O-Week planner where available
- To view all on campus and online sessions being delivered during O-Week, visit the Auditorium which can be found from the main lobby of the fair
Note: All sessions will be delivered online via zoom and therefore, access to this software is recommended. Monash University students can access all required software systems and installation requirements here.
- If you registered by the 17 February you will receive an email with your login username and generic password for you to reset on the 18 February. Please check your Monash student email address and click the ‘Login’ button at the top of the page. To reset the generic password, select ‘forgot password’.
- If you registered after the 18 February, please use the ‘login’ button at the top of the page and enter the email and password you created, when registering via this website.
- If you are yet to register for the event, click the ‘Guest Registration’ button at the top of the page.
- All sessions in the auditorium will open 30 minutes prior to their start time.
- All sessions will be delivered via zoom. Click here to install zoom if required.
- All prize winners will be contacted by email to their student email address within fourteen (14) business days of the end of the competition end period.
- The names of the prize winners will also be published on Monash Business School’s Instagram and Facebook accounts in week two (2) of the Semester 1, 2022 teaching period. Follow us now! Instagram / Facebook
- Click here for full terms and conditions
- If you are a Undergraduate student you can access this here - https://lms.monash.edu/course/view.php?id=135724
- If you are a Graduate student you can access this here - https://lms.monash.edu/course/view.php?id=135723